Local Movers Western MA
All Points Movers specializes in local moves within Massachusetts and locations in nearby states. Whether you need comprehensive moving services or only need a portion of the move professionally done, we are ready to help. Call us today at 413-992-8931for a free customized estimate for your move.
Local moves include any moves within Massachusetts or its neighboring states that are within 150 miles of the originating address. These moves can include:
You can expect nothing but the best for all local moves. We treat every move as if it were our own and offer the following professional services:
- Any in-house move
- An office to office move
- A next door move from one building to another
- Any cross-town move or local relocation
- Any move within 150 miles
For every move, we adhere to the following industry best practices to ensure that your valuables and belongings arrive safely at their new destination.
- Charges are based on an hourly rate with a 2 ½ minimum
- We offer retiree, veteran and off-season discounts, just ask us!
- Second shift and weekend moving service are available to meet your busy schedule
- Labor only for moving items around the home or office or if you need to load or unload a truck, trailer or pod
- Packing or storage is available for an additional charge
- Soft-pad wrap all wood and finished surfaces in the home or office before they are loaded on the truck
- Shrink wrap all upholstered furniture and items
- Roll and shrink wrap all rugs – these are never folded
- Use mirror packs, mattress cartons or bags, and wardrobe cartons as needed
- Use a Cell-Pack System for all dishes, glassware, pictures and other collectibles
- Install floor runners and door jamb protectors
- For pianos of all sizes or other oversized items, tell us in advance and we will bring the proper equipment to get the job done right
- All Points Movers offers a variety of packing options for its customers to select from
- Offer insurance and value protection, learn more about protecting your goods at the Department of Transportation website